Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Frugal Map

After my last post about couponing I received a lot of questions about where and how to start couponing. The way that I learned to coupon was by first reading couponing blogs and then going out to the stores to put into practice what I read. A great place to start for many of you will be the blogs I have posted to the left on my blogroll. Another great place is The Frugal Map. I know many of you are scattered throughout the country so this would be a great way to find bloggers who write about stores and deals that are local to you. Once you find a blog in your area you'll usually find a blogroll on that blog that will take you to many other blogs in that same area. That's how I found all of the blogs that I read now. I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment